Here are our core principles for the lifelong College community.
Since its founding in 1886 successive generations of Mansfield College students have been sustained by the generosity of 校友 以及其他支持者. Today’s members of Mansfield College are lastingly grateful for that legacy and continued generosity.
From the moment students enrol at Mansfield College or a scholar becomes a Fellow they are lifelong members of the College, 首先是会员，然后是校友. This foundational association has concrete benefits for the individual (脚注1) and for the College, maintaining a unique community across the generations. Individual 校友 may become more or less involved with College throughout the years and are always welcome at College.
- 校友会员身份是一种权利 of those who enrolled at Mansfield College and its benefits are subject only to College and University 法规和适用法律.
- 这所学院依靠着众多的校友 and others who have chosen to support the present and future generations through acts of generosity including financial support.
- 校友和其他支持者依赖学院 to be good and faithful stewards of the 校友 relationship and of their financial support to Mansfield College and its community.
- We maintain contact and share information about the College with as many 校友 as possible and greatly welcome their engagement with the College; we will always respect the wishes of any 校友 who wish to expand or limit 通信 by type or means.
- We will be faithful stewards of the 校友 relationship. 你在大学里永远是受欢迎的.
- We welcome advice on how to improve and evolve the 校友 and College community. If you have a question we will do our best to answer it. 您可以拨打+44-1865 270988或拨打 email@example.com
- 谈球吧下载App会按照你的指示花任何礼物. We will prove this to you by telling you about how your donations are used and demonstrating the positive impact of your support on College via regular communication in our donor report.
- We will always say thank you and be grateful for any gift, (附注2) and recognise your support (including anonymously if you wish).
- We will handle your personal information with care and confidentiality, processing it in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 《一般资料保护规例, and all other applicable laws to support the College mission, 相关的事件, 筹款, 分享新闻, 志愿服务, 以及社交活动. We will only contact you in the way you want us to – you may change your preferences by calling us on +44-1865 270988 or 请给谈球吧下载App发邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any complaint about our handling of a data or 筹款 matter you may reach us 电话:+44-1865 270988 development@Mansfield.premierdesignsblog.com. 谈球吧下载App将收到投诉, 调查, and inform you of the result within four weeks of receipt.
- 你可能 点击这里查看谈球吧下载App的数据隐私声明
We are committed to following and advancing relevant standards of best practice when engaging with all 校友, 学院其他成员, 以及其他支持者. 这适用于面对面的交流, 通信, 数据处理, 筹款, 以及财务管理.
Wherever possible we seek to go above and beyond these requirements to assure that i在谈球吧下载App与你的互动中，谈球吧下载App会诚实, 清晰的, 开放, 尊重, 公平, 合理的, 负责任的, 和负责任的.
As a registered charity we are regulated by the Charity Commission for England and Wales; in education and teaching matters by the Department for Education and by the Department for Business, 能源与产业战略, and the Office for Students; and in handling data by the Information Commissioner’s Office. In 筹款 we adhere to all applicable laws in the relevant jurisdictions (England/Wales, 苏格兰, 北爱尔兰, 美国, 加拿大, 澳大利亚, 新加坡, 中国, 等.), and we follow voluntary recommendations applicable in our Collegiate/校友 context of the England/Wales Fundraising Regulator’s Fundraising Code; the American Donor Bill of Rights developed by the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education; the Association of Fundraising Professionals; the Giving Institute; and the Association or Healthcare Philanthropy; the Inspire 加拿大 Standards Program for 加拿大’s Charities & Non-profits; the Fundraising Institute 澳大利亚 Code; and the 新加坡 Charity Council Code of Governance.